Thursday, June 5, 2014

Where do you summer?


In my mind, the question "where do you summer?" has always been synonymous with yuppies who smoke pipes and play croquet all day. But as an adult, so many of my friends are actually jet setting their way to remote destinations that are beautiful and quaint and actually define themselves as continuous summer homes. So lately I also started to fantasize about having a summer spot, which I could escape to and invite friends over for board games, cozy dinners after a swim in the lake, along with drinking and eating tons of delicious wines and cheeses.

Because I believe in the laws of attraction, I am creating my own mood board of dream homes that could one day be mine. Read on if you're interested...




This restored barn in the Catskills...
Catskills

Or a stay at The Graham & Co. in Phoenicia, in NY, if I'm not ready to make the investment.

Woah, baby. This home rental in the Poconos...

If I was rolling in $, this modern Woodstock farm home...

And just because...



    



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...