Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Gucci Westman for Revlon.

Sultry Samba
I have been a long time fan of makeup artist, Gucci Westman. And lately, I feel like I see her everywhere. Probably because I follow her on Instagram. :) Gucci has great taste and a really creative eye. She created the glossy blue eyelids on Christina Ricci in the film, Buffalo '66, which I tried recreating throughout my youth. But anything that Gucci creates or endorses, I try to recreate or endorse! And when she designed a new line of cosmetics for Revlon, I went nuts on getting the standout items. The line that I like, Rio Rush, is available at a lot of convenience stores (Duane Reade in NY) but I personally love the lipsticks, like this Sultry Samba pictured. And it's affordable so you can buy all the shades. :) So, what do you think?

Image via Revlon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...