Monday, June 2, 2014

My favorite brunch place in NY. Dudleys.


Add caption

Dudleys
My view at brunch yesterday.




I'm a creature of habit. If I find something I like, I will continue to make it part of my routine. That's not to say I'm not adventurous, but I also love knowing what I'll get and where to find it. And Dudley's, in the lower east side, was welcomed with open arms into my so-called routine. Because it's perfect. The staff are gracious, the food is simple yet delicious, and the atmosphere feels cool yet warm. And the prices are reasonable!, which in New York, is hard to find without compromises. If you're a New Yorker like myself, or plan on visiting soon, do yourself a favor and go to Dudley's. They won't disappoint. I recommend the avocado toast with poached egg. #yum

Photos via Dudleys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...